Call for Organizers, Ideally with user experience or design background that may have an interest in becoming a professional organizer, or someone with years of professional home organizing experience in Phoenix Arizona
Are you a person that doesn't like to take the easy path? Someone born to innovate, someone always trying new things, someone who is constantly seeking ways to make life better for themselves and others?
Well, then you might fit right in at reliefkey.
We're looking for the go getters, the trailblazers, the unique individuals to want enrich the lives of those around them, as well as their own, but are willing to get down and dirty to do it. People who know it's going to be extremely challenging, because it is. People who are willing to work for less now for a tremendously bigger reward later. People who also believe that the reward isn't just money, but doing the hard work and seeing the way their hard work positively affects the client.
We help people get organized, control chaos, experience relief, and design and build bespoke products to make their homes more easy and joyful to live in.
Guide people to become wiser and more joyful. Leading to better, more enjoyable cities.
- Improving The lives of our employees by helping them to grow, learn new skills, and feeling full-filled by doing meaningful purposeful work.
- Our clients - to help them feel pride by giving them more control over their lives so that they can feel less stressed and overwhelmed by listening, organizing, designing, and connecting them to their community.
- Friends and family - take what we learn from work and help those closest to us
- Our community - improve our neighborhoods, and cities to become more connected, cleaner, kinder, and better designed for people.
- Infuse all of them with joy and relief
→Be absurdly clear in your communication
→The relationship matters more than the money
→Listening leads to understanding
→Mistakes are an opportunity to learn and make something better
→Keep it simple
→Innovative thinking creates unique solutions
→Passion and work should be one and the same
→Value honesty and quality work
→Make people laugh
→Do more than we are paid for
→Be Willing to start from scratch
About the Job
I’m looking for someone with a ux background that is or would like to get into organization. You will be helping people reduce the number of items they have in their homes and then figure out optimal ways to organize the essential items you have identified with them.
Someone with 2+ years of Professional home organizing experience.
You’ll work for 4 to 12 hours in the clients home going through whatever rooms they need help with.
There is a possibility to help with product design in the future since we also design and build custom products to fit peoples specific needs and things.
This job will likely be mainly on the weekends since thats when I'm with other clients and need someone to cover other clients on those days.
Fun and comedic
Kind and patient
Background in ux or design (preferred)
Data and experiment driven
Very Flexible schedule
Ready to be very stressed, work long hours, and figure stuff out for a great purpose.
Down to have ridiculous amounts of fun and laughs with a great team (that I'm currently putting together) while doing great work to create something remarkable, needed, and unique that Phoenix hasn't seen before?
Well, then send your answers to these 3 questions along with a sample of some kind of work you've done in the past to 480.442.7155
- If gifted 1 billion dollars tomorrow what would you do with it?
- Send 4-6 photos of examples of work you’ve done
- What’s your favorite home organizing product
- Tell me about your best friends and why you have given them that title